Care Now Pantry Donates To Holly Springs Primary School
Holly Springs Primary School!
The Mission of the Holly Springs Primary School is to be a caring professional community committed to improving student outcomes by building relationships and having high expectations for all.
The Vision of the Holly Springs Primary School is to improve outcomes for families and children by putting children on the path to becoming life-long learners, problem solvers, and caring citizens.
OUR MISSION IS TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR STUDENTS!
Ms. Priscilla and her new BFF show off their new matching necklaces!
- April 13, 2021- Kindergarten Readiness Assessment (MKAS2)
- April 14, 2021- Make-Up Testing (MKAS2)
- April 20, 2021- 3rd Grade Gate Reading Assessment
- April 21, 2021- 3rd Grade Gate Reading Make-Up Testing
- Students should be dressed in their school shirt for class each day.
- Students should keep their video on and microphone off unless responding to the teacher.
- Students should be logged in by 7:30.
- Students should complete assignments by the due date.
During the 2021-2022 school year, registration for all students will be online. The online process can be completed from any location with an internet connection. Please check with the school if you have not received verification of your registration being completed after three days. Support to help complete the online registration process will be offered at all school locations.
In order to access online registration please click one of the two links below:
Hello Parents! The following documents are required for registration.
New Students,Transfer Students, & Incoming Pre-K Students:
-Parents must have a working email account
-Complete new student online registration form for 2021-2022. Complete online registration by clicking above for New Student.
-Child Birth Certificate (Child's first and last name must match)
-Current shot record (Mississippi 121 Form)
-Social Security Card
-Last Report Card & or Previous School Withdrawal Form (Only Transferring Students)
-Must also have two proofs of residency from the following list:
-Current Driver's License or State Issued ID Card
-Mortgage or Lease Agreement
-Current Utility Bill (July 2021)
-Voter Registration Card (Issue date must be within the current year of 2021)
-Vehicle Registration (Issue date must be within the current year of 2021)
-Parents must have a working email account.
-Complete returning student online registration form for 2021-2022. Complete online registration by clicking above for Returning Student.
-Two Proofs of Residency (Proofs are listed above)
7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Five (5) Helpful Hints for Parents
1. The hotspot from most phones can be used for internet access. Please check the impact it will have on your data package.
2. Parents should call the phone or internet carrier in their areas and see if carriers will give the temporary internet access or internet access at a lowered price to allow students to complete their work.
3 . Family Members may have internet packages that can be used with permission. Please check impact it will have on data package.
4. Parents and Students may use their personal laptops to access assigned school programs if the laptop has internet access.
5. Some community businesses may have free hotspots that allow the public to access their internet at no cost.